Firefly Ravine We'll never let you go
102 Posts
Ooc — Florian
Away
Dante once again had to fight a flush at Memory's forward words. He rasped a breathy chuckle, eyes pinching shut with a smile at the man's compliment before quickly being pulled back into his storytelling, eager to hear of the older wolf's tales. His eyes widened gradually, shocked to earn the man was a warrior. Dante himself was a lousy fighter, or so he believed he would be, as the boy has never been in a true fight. Sure he'd gotten himself into a few spats in the tidepools as a pup, but never a real, bloody fight. He lowered himself to his haunches as Memory settled in, hind paws sticking out in at odd angles due to his lanky limbs. 

Dante's eyes fixated on the long scar running beneath the male's thick coat, an icy claw seizing his belly at the man's mention of how exactly it had got there. The boy scrabbled for a response, mouth lolling open a moment before words quickly rushed out of his maw, stumbling over each other in their haste to reach the other your pack had gendered rules? The young man's eyes were blown wide, flicking all over the man's face.

Dante could never have even thought of a thing to exist. Innisfree has been quite the opposite. Their community was grounded in the bonds that existed different relationships. Love was something to be celebrated, something free and evolving and never restricted by rules or expectations, there was no true structure to it. I've never...we never had any problems like that where I come from. We just, I mean intimacy of all forms is celebrated there. We've never had definitions for anything, I don't think? Dante's head tilted as he pondered what could lead a pack to have such ideas. I mean I've quite liked a few blokes in my time but we just, we never talk about that stuff I guess? S'just, you go with who you go with y'know? He shrugged, paws shuffling in the dirt in front of him. Birds or Blokes or whatever else, we're all just living things in the end. Dunno, he trailed off, looking to Memory to gauge his reaction.

Messages In This Thread
We'll never let you go - by Memory - June 20, 2020, 10:17 PM
RE: We'll never let you go - by Dante - June 20, 2020, 10:48 PM
RE: We'll never let you go - by Memory - June 24, 2020, 01:35 AM
RE: We'll never let you go - by Dante - June 25, 2020, 03:18 PM
RE: We'll never let you go - by Memory - June 25, 2020, 05:19 PM
RE: We'll never let you go - by Dante - June 27, 2020, 09:05 PM
RE: We'll never let you go - by Memory - June 27, 2020, 09:44 PM
RE: We'll never let you go - by Dante - June 28, 2020, 12:41 AM
RE: We'll never let you go - by Memory - June 28, 2020, 10:10 PM
RE: We'll never let you go - by Dante - June 28, 2020, 10:59 PM
RE: We'll never let you go - by Memory - July 01, 2020, 09:56 PM