Hushed Willows Switch The Flip
102 Posts
Ooc — Florian
Away
Dante's suspicion swere unfortunately confirmed as a curt voice responded to his plea. A slightly confused frown immediately dawned upon the boy's maw at the response, his voice soft as he answered No, I know I just- he began, turning to face the stranger, but was quickly cut off as the man continued speaking. His eyes did a quick once-over of the new face, taking in the large yet alarmingly gaunt figure of the wolf before him, before flicking back up to meet the other's firm gaze. 

His neck prickled slightly, an embarrassed and indignant flush building beneath his pelt. Yes. I suppose I should, He replied quietly, voice low and tone carrying a bit of tension, his body feeling cold and a bit uncomfortable. The boy wasn't used to such a...terse greeting. He supposed maybe he'd had the privilege of meeting quite a few easy-going wolves over the past moon, and perhaps he'd let himself get comfortable with feeling like he could charm his way into someone's heart with a glance and some kind words. This, clearly, did not seem to be turning out in his favor. 

Eager to recover from their faulty introduction, Dante picked himself back up, straightening his posture and offering a disarming smile. He was nothing if not determined to befriend the man in front of him. Please excuse me, I let myself get proper lost in my head I guess, he did his best to make the chuckle that followed feel easy and amiable, but even the boy himself could hear that it was a bit forced, wincing. He was silent for a moment, unsure of how to move forward. Come on, Dante. Where are my manners? I've not even introduced myself. I'm Dante, I- uh. I'm part of a forming pack in this territory. It's a pleasure to meet you... he trailed off, leaving space for the man to introduce himself. He was giving his best 'I'm charming and boyish' smile, (though it didn't quite meet his eyes) leaning into the charm he was so used to relying on to make aquaintances.

Messages In This Thread
Switch The Flip - by Collision - June 30, 2020, 01:39 PM
RE: Switch The Flip - by Dante - June 30, 2020, 04:41 PM
RE: Switch The Flip - by Collision - July 02, 2020, 07:59 AM
RE: Switch The Flip - by Dante - July 02, 2020, 07:35 PM
RE: Switch The Flip - by Collision - July 03, 2020, 08:44 AM
RE: Switch The Flip - by Dante - July 09, 2020, 01:44 PM
RE: Switch The Flip - by Collision - July 10, 2020, 08:39 PM
RE: Switch The Flip - by Dante - July 13, 2020, 04:43 PM
RE: Switch The Flip - by Collision - July 21, 2020, 04:47 PM
RE: Switch The Flip - by Dante - August 03, 2020, 04:07 PM
RE: Switch The Flip - by Collision - August 16, 2020, 09:26 PM