Hushed Willows Switch The Flip
102 Posts
Ooc — Florian
Away
Though Dante tried to maintain a cool presence around the other, he couldn't help but nod with perhaps just a little edge of eagerness to each remark the man made. It wasn't like- clearly Dante didn't look up to him or anything- he was just a dude, Dante hardly new a thing about him (and he didn't seem to be in wonderful state of mind anyway) but...He had like...a cool vibe? Dante wasn't sure exactly what it was, maybe it was the whole tall-man-big-rugged-guy thing he had going on, hell his name was Collison,  but the boy couldn't help but be a bit fascinated. The men he'd worked alongside the waves with were tough, sure. They were strong and wiley, all carried wry smiles and had raspy voices that had always made Dante feel a bit out of place, honestly, but none of them were neccesarily so...manly? 

He was so caught up in his train of thought that he nearly missed what the man had said, snapping back to attention. Reneian Empire. Damn...Even his pack had a cool name. With the reassurance from the other that it wasn't so out-of-sorts for him not to have become acquainted with each of his packmates, and a new prompt for the conversation, the boy had relaxed thoroughly, his initial tension all but gone and replaced with a bit of an inquisitive spark to his gaze. 

I feel as though perhaps I should be the one asking you that, mate. You are on our grounds, as it is, The remark was accompanied by a playful smile, the boy perhaps pushing his luck as he tried to engage in some friendly banter with the man. Plus my answer's boring- I was just enjoying this loverly weather for a bit of run- or, ehm, fall- and then on my way to do some border patrol. Which I suppose isn't so boring as you decided to show up. Why did you decide to show up? he chuckled once again, head tilting slightly in his own mirthful manner.

Messages In This Thread
Switch The Flip - by Collision - June 30, 2020, 01:39 PM
RE: Switch The Flip - by Dante - June 30, 2020, 04:41 PM
RE: Switch The Flip - by Collision - July 02, 2020, 07:59 AM
RE: Switch The Flip - by Dante - July 02, 2020, 07:35 PM
RE: Switch The Flip - by Collision - July 03, 2020, 08:44 AM
RE: Switch The Flip - by Dante - July 09, 2020, 01:44 PM
RE: Switch The Flip - by Collision - July 10, 2020, 08:39 PM
RE: Switch The Flip - by Dante - July 13, 2020, 04:43 PM
RE: Switch The Flip - by Collision - July 21, 2020, 04:47 PM
RE: Switch The Flip - by Dante - August 03, 2020, 04:07 PM
RE: Switch The Flip - by Collision - August 16, 2020, 09:26 PM