Neverwinter Forest Thought that I'd feel better, but now I got a bellyache
29 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Dad's soothing licks quieted her some—they at least lowered the volume a little. That was until he rudely shifted her away from him. She was instantly more upset than she had been to begin with, and her crying filled the den all over again. She was too busy crying to realize that she was now closer to mom, at least not at first. Her thrashing made her topple over on her side and it wasn't until she smacked her face into her mom's stomach that she realized where she was. And now, she could actually see what she was doing, even if it was pretty blurry still. 

She latched on, her cries instantly dying out to be replaced by grunts and suckling sounds. When her belly was full, she turned her head to stare up at her father, blinking her puppy blue eyes a few times as if it would clear the blurriness. She scooted her self around and made her way back over to him in a rare moment of quiet; she was too distracted to grace them with her usual squealing. She stopped once she bumped up against his paw, and then stared up at him as if trying to figure him out. So this is what he looked like. Until now, she had only known feelings and scents.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Thought that I'd feel better, but now I got a bellyache - by Nuala - July 14, 2020, 01:51 AM