Neverwinter Forest Thought that I'd feel better, but now I got a bellyache
29 Posts
Ooc — Hela
For all the screeching and complaining she could do, she could, on occasion, be quieted with food or affection. The gentle rumbling of dad's voice made her crying slowly quiet as she made a hiccuping noise. She rolled over easily with his paw guiding her movement, and when he lowered his muzzle, she smashed herself against his face. Her soft, puppy nose nuzzled into him a few times before she paused to look up at him again. Then, she rolled over a bit against his paw so that she could look at him more easily, this time not offended by being on her back because she chose to be there. She peered up at him with glossy, infant eyes and slowly lifted a speckled paw and touched it to his face. She batted at him with her other paw even as a huge yawn parted her lips. She only had limited energy, and it was dwindling, but in the meantime, she continued to look up at dad and bat at his nose with her tiny paw.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Thought that I'd feel better, but now I got a bellyache - by Nuala - August 04, 2020, 12:43 AM