Moonspear And I Said Nothin Will Stop Me Now
77 Posts
Ooc — Mai
Old, wet wood then. Saviguk cataloged that away in his young mind, though it was anyone's guess if he'd remember later. From what he had seen so far of his mountain side home, the place was loaded with potential hiding spots for these little mushrooms. Delicately, he pulled his mouth away as his father explained that not all mushrooms were safe to eat. Although the one he had come across was likely harmless, he didn't care to take another bite at it. From what he had tasted, this one had a bland, if not somewhat chalky taste. His opinion on it was a scrunching of his muzzle and desperate flicks of his tongue to rid his mouth of the odd taste. Classic icky face.

His eyes were filled not with concern, but attentiveness and even a degree of seriousness for someone so young, upon learning from his wise dad that other mushrooms were deadly! He visualized their characteristics in his mind’s eye and gave a stiff, single nod. "Eww. I'll keep 'em away!" He declared with a batting of his tail. Not a single member of his family would get an upset tummy, or worse, while he was on watch! The serious glint in his changing eyes was replaced with a more delightful one, then. Meat! There was one that kind of tasted like a bird! "Ooh! Promise? Sia may like!"
Messages In This Thread
And I Said Nothin Will Stop Me Now - by Saviguk - July 05, 2020, 09:36 PM
RE: And I Said Nothin Will Stop Me Now - by Jarilo - July 07, 2020, 12:49 AM
RE: And I Said Nothin Will Stop Me Now - by Saviguk - July 30, 2020, 08:07 PM
RE: And I Said Nothin Will Stop Me Now - by Jarilo - August 09, 2020, 03:11 AM
RE: And I Said Nothin Will Stop Me Now - by Saviguk - September 14, 2020, 08:48 PM
RE: And I Said Nothin Will Stop Me Now - by Jarilo - September 22, 2020, 11:54 PM
RE: And I Said Nothin Will Stop Me Now - by Saviguk - October 15, 2020, 10:03 PM
RE: And I Said Nothin Will Stop Me Now - by Jarilo - November 02, 2020, 11:08 PM
RE: And I Said Nothin Will Stop Me Now - by Saviguk - November 05, 2020, 06:43 PM
RE: And I Said Nothin Will Stop Me Now - by Jarilo - November 10, 2020, 12:29 AM