Moonspear And I Said Nothin Will Stop Me Now
77 Posts
Ooc — Mai
Works for me!
His father informed him that there were multiple places these mushrooms grew. And not only at one specific time of year either. What stood out to the perceptive young boy, was when the leaves would change colors. Intelligent eyes peered up into those so much like his own, head tipping. What did he mean by that? Saviguk had never experienced such a phenomenon. All he knew was the rich, verdant greens of spring and summer.

"We'll look for 'em together, then!" He bounced up, his latest discovery forgotten. "I...think Ana likes those things." He muttered uncertainly. He went by memory only, having many of time seen the duck returning from a trip with various plants clutched in her mouth. She often had a potent smell of herbs too. Surely, she knew a great deal! "Yeah, c'mon. Show me!" Bubbling with eager energy, his sturdy paws tapped against his sire’s chest, sharpened teeth grazing an ear in a harmless nip. Saviguk raced ahead, circling once, encouraging Jarilo to lead him onwards for their next discovery.
Messages In This Thread
And I Said Nothin Will Stop Me Now - by Saviguk - July 05, 2020, 09:36 PM
RE: And I Said Nothin Will Stop Me Now - by Jarilo - July 07, 2020, 12:49 AM
RE: And I Said Nothin Will Stop Me Now - by Saviguk - July 30, 2020, 08:07 PM
RE: And I Said Nothin Will Stop Me Now - by Jarilo - August 09, 2020, 03:11 AM
RE: And I Said Nothin Will Stop Me Now - by Saviguk - September 14, 2020, 08:48 PM
RE: And I Said Nothin Will Stop Me Now - by Jarilo - September 22, 2020, 11:54 PM
RE: And I Said Nothin Will Stop Me Now - by Saviguk - October 15, 2020, 10:03 PM
RE: And I Said Nothin Will Stop Me Now - by Jarilo - November 02, 2020, 11:08 PM
RE: And I Said Nothin Will Stop Me Now - by Saviguk - November 05, 2020, 06:43 PM
RE: And I Said Nothin Will Stop Me Now - by Jarilo - November 10, 2020, 12:29 AM