Ravensblood Forest everything that kills me makes me feel alive
the beginning is half of everything
100 Posts
Ooc —
Syrma was coming too, but let Spica forge ahead this time while she milled about a bit. She wanted to see the forest for herself as well, both because it sounded good to get out, but because she had never been and wondered what it might be like--with or without the presence of a pack that could be made of dangerous folk. Would it be a different woodlot than the one that accompanied the river? What kind of greenery might inhabit the area within too? Either way, she was curious so she was on her way, plucking along at a neat little trot, taking in the sights and scents that came to her, both high and low.

Eventually she did catch up to her twin, but it was at about the same time as Acheron came into view nearby. That hurried her up, and she bounded to Spica's side and settled about there, panting softly. Since she hadn't caught his question that she could have easily aimed right back at him, she just let her own "greeting" come as it occurred to her: Jeez, you're out here?? she groaned at him, obviously terribly thrilled to find the fun police before they even made it all that far. Syrma gave some sniffs in his direction, wondering if he knew anything about the supposed group here, but he just smelled like all sorts of other weird stuff instead.
Messages In This Thread
RE: everything that kills me makes me feel alive - by Syrma - July 08, 2020, 05:28 PM
RE: everything that kills me makes me feel alive - by Acheron - September 11, 2020, 01:05 PM