Ravensblood Forest everything that kills me makes me feel alive
the beginning is half of everything
100 Posts
Ooc —
Syrma pinned Acheron with a skeptical look, and his answer made pretty good sense for him--though, she wondered how he could not live anywhere, and of course that bit about a friend really narrowed her eyes. So who's your friend? she asked right away, recognizing maybe some potential weakness there thanks to him almost nearly tripping over the word. That had made her zoom right in on it, definitely suspicious. Plus, there were a whole slew of other things they could drill him on..

Then, after the flapping of wings sounded from nearby, she was distracted from drilling their brother immediately--on a whole new kind of alert, reminded suddenly of where they were and what else could be lurking here besides their impromptu sibling reunion.

This twin gave a little pivot towards the stranger of a wolf who peered their way, head up and otherwise quiet. Spica offered greeting, Acheron explained they weren't here for trouble. Syrma would toss her two cents, deciding with what jumped to the forefront of her thoughts: Hey! Do you live here? Same as what they had thrown at their brother first and foremost.
Messages In This Thread
RE: everything that kills me makes me feel alive - by Syrma - July 17, 2020, 11:52 PM
RE: everything that kills me makes me feel alive - by Acheron - September 11, 2020, 01:05 PM