Stone Circle ain't never been a gambler 'cause I'm always bound to lose
the rambler
109 Posts
Ooc — Sully
Kincaid's ears stood upright and then flicked back in thought at this revelation. They are? he asked, as if he very much doubted it. Having never had the opportunity to watch them grow, Kincaid was entirely unsure what each stage of development might look like. He omly had himself and his siblings as a guide, and as far as he knew, he had been tiny until he'd suddenly realized that he wasn't anymore, sometime shortly after meeting Nine Lives.

[IIHuh,[/i] he thought, but had little else to say on the topic of children.

The lay of the land was infinitely more interesting to him; as soon as Arlette stopped, he directed his attention to the world sprawling below them, enthralled, as always, by the simple pleasure of looking down on the world from above. He thought this must be how God looked down on his creation, and then he pushed that thought away.

What are those packs like? he asked Arlette, his tone suggesting curiosity, but no burning need to know, should she decide silence was more favorable. Kaisteloki — and the one beside us. The wolves from the hollow were a curiosity as well, but he didn't want to swamp the woman with questions when she already seemed so pensive.

I don't mean to bother you, he added, deciding to give her one more chance to bow out of his company with grace. If you're busy, I can surely entertain myself; I'm mighty grateful t'ya for taking me this far.
* Kincaid is obviously not a shibe in a cowboy hat. Just a regular, reddish wolf. His avatar is just a silly spiritual portrait.
Messages In This Thread