Porcupine Ridge my family’s gone, but i don’t care because i love them
75 Posts
Ooc — markab
Away
hello!! hope it is ok if i drop by :)

caw does not pay much attention to heights. he has jumped off his fair share of big ledges he probably should not have been jumping off of as a child, and now he knows better, of course! but the drops do not bother him. this is good, because the mountains behind the faerie court are very tall and very steep; caw is still careful when he steps along the ridges. vrána would be very unhappy if he was not, and he does not like it when she tugs at his ear.

the cliffs are mostly very steep and rocky, but every so often they drop into little hidden fields. caw pauses to sniff around the edges of each in case there is something interesting there – maybe some plants he has been looking for, or even ones he does not know – but mostly they are just grass and aspen trees. this does not stop him from spending a few seconds rolling in the grass, even if it does mess up his feathers. vrána complains about this too, but that is okay! it is for fun. caw does not mind.

caw has not been keeping track of the number he has passed walking the ridge. but the sun is high in the sky when he finds the next, and it is very hot on his fur, so he eagerly follows the next path to the next little alpine meadow, hoping for some nice shade. and there is some shade, cast from the pine trees and cliffs. this is what he was expecting! what he is not expecting is the big lump of wolf in the middle of the meadow.

he understands, though! after all, he has been doing it all day. “hello!” caw chirps as he approaches, tail swaying behind him and, displaying his complete lack of regard for personal space, drops to the ground barely a foot away, wiggling on his back as he blinks up at the sky.

[Image: U0sgGSq.png]

"english" | "irish"
Messages In This Thread