Porcupine Ridge my family’s gone, but i don’t care because i love them
75 Posts
Ooc — markab
Away
assuming caw doesn’t know cupid is a man so he’ll use she/her until corrected?? otherwise i can change it!!

cheek smashed against the dirt, caw is much too busy with whatever it is going on in his head on a daily basis to read the room until his new companion rolls away and springs to her paws. he does not get up; he blinks at her from his place on the ground, limbs askew and feathers sticking from his scruff every which way.

from this position, it is much easier to see who he is looking at. lying on your back in the grass is not good for that! he looks with big eyes at the perfect heart shape on her forehead, perfectly unaware that he is likewise being examined and only distracted from his scrutiny when she speaks.

“oh!” caw files this phrase back for future reference. “is okay. am friendly.” this is surely all that needs to be said! legs folded up over the curve of his chest, he tips his head down until he starts to resemble a flipped turtle struggling to right itself. “name is caw. of seelie court!”

[Image: U0sgGSq.png]

"english" | "irish"
Messages In This Thread