Porcupine Ridge my family’s gone, but i don’t care because i love them
75 Posts
Ooc — markab
Away
caw tilts his head along with cupid’s reply. her tone seems a bit strange, but she is smiling, so surely it must just be him. he nods eagerly. “faeries are friendly! as long as not saints. happy to meet visitors!” caw does not know this for sure, and orlaith is maybe not so happy to meet visitors, but the faerie queen was very nice to him! and also to the cougars as well, even though they did not ask to visit the court.

herbs, though! this is something he can maybe help with. “yes! cave to south supposed to have many. have not visited, though. sunspire good, and also faerie willows, with permission.” caw hums. he does not actually know that much about this place yet. he has not been here for long! and he is mostly focused on the ravens. anything past the sunspire is a very long way to go, especially since he is supposed to be helping the faeries.

particularly since the saints are around. “guard of seelie court says they mess with people near coast. but they come all the way to willows. saints alpha says they settle in mountains.” caw thumps his tail down again, happy that he has paid such close attention to the meeting in question. “he says three to four days away!” caw points with his muzzle down the spine of the ridge, in the rough direction of the sunspire. this is much easier to do, as his face is already angled in the correct direction. “think somewhere past there. probably near cave you want."
[Image: U0sgGSq.png]

"english" | "irish"
Messages In This Thread