Redsand Canyon It's heart beats fast now, It knows.
27 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Slowly he lifted his head away from the fox and acknowledged the presence of another Saints wolf, emerald eyes sweeping over the man before giving him a curt nod and standing upright clearing his throat. "Nightshade. This rabbit ate some, probably young if it didn't know. I took it fresh to the fox. The fox ate it and there it is. I wanted something to show Donovan that we have a good natural weapon if ever needed and something needed to be careful of" he looked down at the fox again and for a moment there was a flicker of regret before it vanished and he pulled his lips tight into a grimace lowering his muzzle and touching the beast on the scruff "your life was worthy" he murmured and then looked back up to the other wolf realising he was potentially being rude. "I'm Baptiste. Donovan accepted me in as a healer" he frowned thinking about how where all the herbs grew smelled like someone else. 
Messages In This Thread
It's heart beats fast now, It knows. - by Baptiste - July 29, 2020, 11:15 AM
RE: It's heart beats fast now, It knows. - by Derg - July 29, 2020, 12:02 PM
RE: It's heart beats fast now, It knows. - by Baptiste - July 30, 2020, 11:03 AM
RE: It's heart beats fast now, It knows. - by Derg - July 30, 2020, 02:50 PM
RE: It's heart beats fast now, It knows. - by Baptiste - July 31, 2020, 10:43 AM
RE: It's heart beats fast now, It knows. - by Derg - July 31, 2020, 02:28 PM
RE: It's heart beats fast now, It knows. - by Baptiste - August 08, 2020, 10:00 AM
RE: It's heart beats fast now, It knows. - by Derg - August 08, 2020, 01:46 PM