Phoenix Maplewood Spare me all your lies
the cursed child of Déorwine
13 Posts
Ooc —
Pain, it had penetrated the mask she so carefully wore when the fire had reached the part of the forest that she stayed. Suffocation, her lungs struggled to work as the thick smoke clogged them. Burning, that was her tail before she had to make a rash decision. Fear, it was the feeling that still accompanied every time she closed her eyes.

To say that, the one that most of her kind called a witch, was effected deeply by the flames that took her world away would be an understatement. Terror still followed her even as the burns started to heal. The throbbing in her legs, her feet, and even more so on what remained of her tail were reminders of what had happened. She would never outwardly express it but she blamed herself, if she was not so selfish she would have left the forest long before disaster. Her cursed fur would never have brought something so terrible to their forest, the High Elk's wrath.

A whine came from her lips as she finally collapsed along a fallen tree, her breathing coming in quick pants. She had to get a hold of herself, she needed to find those that survived. Other had to survive, she could not be the only one. The curse would just follow her if she was the only one but the question remained, why had the High Elk sparred her life? If he hated her so, shouldn't she be dead now?
Messages In This Thread
Spare me all your lies - by Whitney - July 29, 2020, 03:19 PM
RE: Spare me all your lies - by Fréobearn - July 29, 2020, 03:26 PM
RE: Spare me all your lies - by Whitney - July 30, 2020, 12:19 PM
RE: Spare me all your lies - by Fréobearn - July 30, 2020, 05:18 PM
RE: Spare me all your lies - by Whitney - August 01, 2020, 06:31 AM
RE: Spare me all your lies - by Fréobearn - August 03, 2020, 04:13 PM
RE: Spare me all your lies - by Whitney - August 07, 2020, 12:48 AM