Raven's Watch Back when the earth, sun, and stars all aligned
62 Posts
Ooc — Kitty
Well shit lmao. Didn't expect this to happen... Good fight! I really thought you had her! 

A cry pain and frustration. 
This test carried a lesson, a harsh one. 
So foolish of a man he was, to think he was merely fighting her for a meal. There was so much more to this, to her. She had to protect these lands, protect her Ravens. No. She could not fail this task. 
tears in her eyes and limbs trembling from pain and blood loss, she braces herself. She had only one chance to fell the brute. One shot. With a ragged inhale she breathed a prayer, and bucked. She shrieked in pain as flesh tore away and her ghostly white pelt became streaked with crimson. The buck was aimed at his jaw but missed, barely drawing a scratch. No matter. 
She stared at him, grey eyes furious, legs braced. The voices whispering to her, praising her, urging her forward. 
"My name..." She panted, "Is Macaria Ellusis. I am a Daughter of The Ravens. You will remember that, and remember....they are holy. They are always watching you. And they will judge you...in this life, and the next." I am Macaria. Goddess of blessed death. And your flesh shall feed my armies. 
She was unsure of where the strength came from. Surely, not from herself, or any earthly source. The wound along her back was painful and would be difficult to treat. But something blocked the pain, If only for a moment. Something urged her forward, jaws gaping, to close around the man's throat, the momentum from her leap perhaps carrying them both to the ground, if he didn't somehow find the strength to brace himself. 
She held him there, a display of dominance, a show of conquest, her heart thudding rapidly in her chest.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Back when the earth, sun, and stars all aligned - by Macaria - August 07, 2020, 11:54 AM