Hushed Willows I can sense you there, like a friend I've always known.
Loner
147 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
He watched, waited with utmost patience, and his smile bloomed as the stranger revealed herself. She was a lovely thing: fawn-like with wide eyes, and a pelage made of rusted shades. Sundance welcomed her closer with an inviting sweep of his snow-capped tail.

She moved, careful on dainty paws, and in an effort to encourage her comfort around him, Sundance turned his face away. Powder blue eyes settled on the still surface of the faerie pool before him, inched a paw forward just enough to cause a ripple at its edge with his toe. Gaze swept over each shift, each tiny wave, and he sighed.

"My brothers and I loved coming here," he told his silent shadow, a heather lobe canted smoothly in her direction should she wish to respond, "when we were little. Our parents never really approved." Fearful of losing their small children in the network beneath the mountains, undoubtedly. Sundance remembered his mother's gentle warning, exhaled softly, and how he and his siblings had chose to disregard it. "But we were drawn to the magic here. Can you feel it?"

Messages In This Thread