Hushed Willows I can sense you there, like a friend I've always known.
Loner
148 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
Teya declared herself as a creature from someplace beyond the court, which was a curious thing. Outsiders among the willows was not unusual during his time as a princeling of Elysium, which played it's part in the Teekon as a sanctuary to all who needed it. Sundance, unphased in the manner expected of his species, felt only an interest to learn more of the empire from which the wolfess hailed.

The silver Shakti averted his soft eyes as Teya did, lowered them to linger on the moon pool before him. His ear pricked in surprise at what the sunset fae told him: instead of returning to her home, she wanted to stay. Sundance looked for the reflection of her cornflower stare, wondered quietly why she wished to uproot herself, but dared not ask. Her reasons were her own, and he did not wish to further heighten her anxiety by questioning such decisions.

"This land has a way of captivating us," a breath of a laugh then, and a smile as he regarded his own pale face on the water's surface. "I have seen none other quite like it in my lifetime."

Messages In This Thread