Wild Berry Meadow How far I would not go
11 Posts
Ooc — Florian
No problem!!! I totally get it:))

His luck has run out.
He's so dumb. So dumb.
The boy's heart rabbits in his chest, his breath seizing in his throat and his eyes widening even further. He's made a mistake. He thought he could- that he was just fearless or something, or at least could attempt to act fearlessly. He can't. He's a coward. An awful, idiotic coward. He doesn't know how he ever thought he might accomplish this becoming shit. There's nothing to become. He's nothing worth becoming. He's gonna get himself killed if he keeps up these idiotic fantasies of a life with meaning.

Aleister needs to go. He needs to leave now. Fuck, fuck, fuck.
He feels the whine leave his throat, the breathy hum of it hitching as he watches the stranger's lip curl into something threatening and standoffish. The wolfdog begins to stumble backwards on slender limbs, wincing as his ankle smarts oddly. Another quick bite of a sound buzzes in his throat as turns, putting weight on the odd ankle- he must've rolled it or..something. It doesn't matter now- he'll deal with that later, he just needs to get away before he makes a further fool of himself.

The young man doesn't stay long enough to witness the stranger's apologetic face, nor the silence that will come with his moving jaws. He's bolting away before he realizes it himself, taking off through the underbrush whilst pain shoots up his foreleg, eyes squeezed tightly, throat swelling up with emotion. He shouldn't have ever left. He shouldn't have entertained notions of a wilder life. He's not... he'll never be fit for something like that. His sentence to a homely boring life had come long ago, and by trying to disobey it, to make something other than it, has doomed him to certain death.
Cowardly, stupid death.

He prays it will come quickly.
.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。We accept the love we think we deserve .・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。
Messages In This Thread
How far I would not go - by Āzon - August 03, 2020, 09:47 PM
RE: How far I would not go - by Aleister - August 04, 2020, 02:24 PM
RE: How far I would not go - by Āzon - August 04, 2020, 03:39 PM
RE: How far I would not go - by Aleister - August 05, 2020, 03:55 PM
RE: How far I would not go - by Āzon - August 11, 2020, 01:19 PM
RE: How far I would not go - by Aleister - August 11, 2020, 02:39 PM
RE: How far I would not go - by Āzon - August 11, 2020, 04:07 PM