Neverwinter Forest to the funny farm!
❝The object of the superior man is truth.❞
-Confucius
124 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
needs to meet her mentor @Tzila hehe

mama told her she was going to have a teacher, and learn things. nüwu did not ask questions, scarcely knew what she was going to learn, was simply happy to gain knowledge- but was given a name, tzila, supposedly her teacher. that morning she had asked mama where to find her teacher, and was directed towards a little path to follow, which she tracked in hopes of finding her dark mentor.
stars cannot shine without darkness
469 Posts
Ooc — Mai
She had been busy lately. Adapting from the transition from the coast to the forest, the change of which was somewhat of a relief. The threat of flooding was reduced, and for Tzila, it felt nice to be back in the comfort of a forest. Only that here, she knew Mal, the pack's Alpha was in charge. The only time they had met, she had left a less than savory impression on the dappled man. But that was a long time ago. She didn't dwell long. With Sotiris growing by the day and adjusting to his new surroundings, motherhood had kept Tzila on her toes.

Having been offered a pupil, one of Yuelong's youngest to train, she took up the offer quickly. She didn't know which of the children who it would be, but would happily take any of them on. Tzila was eager to pass on what she knew to the next generation. On the very same trail on which Nǚwū tracked her, she concluded a brief hunt with a snap of her jaws. In them she clutched a fat gopher, the perfect size for her son to practice with, both in taste and as prey.
-Confucius
124 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
eventually she came upon the end of the trail, where a very dark woman stood with something hanging from her jaws. nüwu cleared her throat loudly so that the woman might turn, shyly ducking her head in a submissive gesture. um. mama told me you will teach me? teach her what, it didn't matter. nüwu liked learning, and surely a woman so tall and so much older than the pup had plenty of valuable wisdom to impart.
stars cannot shine without darkness
469 Posts
Ooc — Mai
Pausing mid step, her dark ears flickered to recieve the sound of the voice behind her. Nǚwū had found her. Tzila hadn't forgotten about her promise to Hua, to teach one of the cubs (other than her own), a thing or two. The timing was perfect. 

"I was wondering when I might bump into you, Nǚwū." She said, turning around. Silver eyes slipped over the young girl from head to toe. A faint smile appeared on her dark face. "You've grown quite a lot since I last saw you, if you remember." She referred to their debut at Hua's den months ago, back home. With the lump of a gopher deposited at her feet, she nodded. "That's right. So tell me, where lies your interest? I know little bit of everything, almost."
-Confucius
124 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
the adult already knew her name, and the sandy girl's eyes widened. had they met before? nüwu was too young at her first introduction to the pack to recall that experience- and thus tzila was unfamiliar to her. she blinked awkwardly. the woman dropped a dead animal that nüwu didn't recognize, but she licked her lips once, salivating naturally at the scent. the question was a welcome distraction. um, well, i like... i like the sky, and clouds... um, the sea. she frowned, wondering when they might return. and, ah, playing games with my brother and sisters, and making them smile. her tail waved slightly at the fond memories which she recalled.