Barrow Fields staring in the eyes of my poor soul
the rambler
109 Posts
Ooc — Sully
Kincaid let his tongue loll to pant in the humid air. Now that Eleuthera mentioned it, the storm cell was rather oppressive and all-consuming. It was an interesting phenomenon, and not one he was sure he really appreciated — but these would all be memories, eventually. Stories to tell. He tried always to keep that in his mind's eye, allowing it to color his perspective.

"Oh, it's got us, darlin'," the male laughed, directing his attention to the clouds and then giving himself a firm shake. "But no — not that. The presence. Like somethin's watchin' us."

He gave this a moment to sink in before adding, "Y'know, I met a witch the last time I came up this way."
* Kincaid is obviously not a shibe in a cowboy hat. Just a regular, reddish wolf. His avatar is just a silly spiritual portrait.
Messages In This Thread
staring in the eyes of my poor soul - by Kincaid - August 04, 2020, 11:28 PM
RE: staring in the eyes of my poor soul - by Eleuthera - August 05, 2020, 06:08 PM
RE: staring in the eyes of my poor soul - by Kincaid - August 05, 2020, 10:22 PM
RE: staring in the eyes of my poor soul - by Eleuthera - August 06, 2020, 11:19 PM
RE: staring in the eyes of my poor soul - by Kincaid - August 23, 2020, 10:50 PM
RE: staring in the eyes of my poor soul - by Eleuthera - August 25, 2020, 02:47 AM