Stone Circle I'll hang my head beside the willow tree
34 Posts
Ooc — Keg
He knew his father would not be happy by his wandering off, but the thought of his domineering father was not at the forefront of Selamuit's thoughts. No in fact he wasn't thinking of the bear at all, the boy was to distracted by the trail of blood littering the grass at his paws. It wasn't the first time he had smelt or seen the crimson liquid, no in fact he was quite used to it. But the call of Oryx wasn't something he was used to.

With a furrowed brow and a much to serious expression, Sela slowed as he followed the trail and the noise. He wasn't hesitant to approach the woman, and his brows softened into concern. "You ok?" His inuttuk was much better then his english, but Sela could manage well enough in both languages. Her head was bleeding, and her ear.... was missing. At the shocking realization Sela gasped and took a step back.
Messages In This Thread
I'll hang my head beside the willow tree - by Oryx - August 05, 2020, 12:43 PM
RE: I'll hang my head beside the willow tree - by Selamuit - August 05, 2020, 06:32 PM
RE: I'll hang my head beside the willow tree - by Oryx - August 05, 2020, 08:11 PM
RE: I'll hang my head beside the willow tree - by Siarut - August 05, 2020, 09:43 PM
RE: I'll hang my head beside the willow tree - by Oryx - August 06, 2020, 11:51 AM