Stone Circle I'll hang my head beside the willow tree
116 Posts
Ooc — Jess
She felt nauseous, though she knew it would pass once she'd taken some time to rest. She hadn't lost enough blood to be in any real danger, but had summoned her packmates as it was likely of interest to them that the female who'd trespassed not long ago was on the hunt for stray Easthollow wolves. That, and she needed some help- someone to help tend to the wounds on her face and jawline, and someone to reassure her that things would be alright. In the end, fate would send the brother of the child the trespasser had been keen on abducting. 

Her eyes slid open when she heard his high, sweet voice- and it was only when he gasped that she lifted her head to see him. He looked frightened, though she figured he had every right to be. The poor child had come to know injury and death with such familiarity already, that her ghastly appearance was likely a horrible reminder of their own mortality. A soft whisper of a whine worked its way past her lips and she set her head down again. "I need help. Can you find your Dad?" She asked. She hasn't seen much of Siarut...But knew that he would be reliable and resourceful.
Messages In This Thread
I'll hang my head beside the willow tree - by Oryx - August 05, 2020, 12:43 PM
RE: I'll hang my head beside the willow tree - by Oryx - August 05, 2020, 08:11 PM
RE: I'll hang my head beside the willow tree - by Siarut - August 05, 2020, 09:43 PM
RE: I'll hang my head beside the willow tree - by Oryx - August 06, 2020, 11:51 AM