Phantom Hollow Let the Rain fall down and wake my dreams
62 Posts
Ooc — Kitty
He moved closer in attempt to intimidate her, but she's not having it. Her voice lowers, a growl barely audible above the storm. 
"I know that not to be true, demon. For one, you do not smell of these lands. There is no territory here, and you smell of a mixing of scent." She answered in a cool tone. Dark eyes pierced his, haunting. 
"I also have known your lover, the one called Derg. Though I know him as Deimos. The Feminine trapped within the masculine. He has extended treaties with me and my future sisterhood." 
She sidesteps as he towers over her, too close for comfort, her skin crawling. This was a foul creature, a wicked thing that had relished in conquest and blood. 
Her lip curled in disgust. 
"I would sooner lay with a coyote than a man. Men are foul, miserable, loathsome brutes with no regard for anything but their own needs. To think of laying under one, even to produce pups, disgusts me." 
Messages In This Thread
Let the Rain fall down and wake my dreams - by Macaria - August 07, 2020, 01:11 PM
RE: Let the Rain fall down and wake my dreams - by Macaria - August 14, 2020, 03:48 AM