Hushed Willows Which way are you goin', which side will you be on?
7 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Within a moment of being accepted, Rafferty shook a few wayward water droplets from his thick, pale ruff and strode toward Lumiya, reaching out to pass his nose along her cheekbone in an endearing though slightly bold move in an expression of gratitude...And because he liked to keep himself in the favour of powerful women. "Well then. Be a dear and show your newest recruit around then, hmm?" He begged, toying with her tolerance a bit, though he cast a wink in her direction so she knew his boldness was merely playful, and not intended as a slight against her authority. He'd already begun to walk through the willowy glen, comfortable with claiming this territory as his new homeland. 

"Who else has joined you, from the old Court?" He asked. He'd noticed the number of wolves at the Court had diminished, and while he wouldn't admit it, he hadn't really noticed that anyone terribly relevant to his attention had gone missing. Then again- there were very few who stood out in his mind, and even Orlaith had been gone for some time before he'd noticed her absence. "I'd be interested to know- before I offer myself up for betrothal," He said with a light and airy laugh.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Which way are you goin', which side will you be on? - by Rafferty - August 25, 2020, 06:46 PM