Stavanger Bay i was raised by the water, by the crippling waves
I'm tired and angry, but somebody should be.
58 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
The sea otter's predictions about the man were right, she knew that black and white pelt looked familiar — it was none other than her brother, Yunxu. Upon finally being able to get a clearer veiw of his features through the screen of rain, her audits pinned back and her tail wagged wildly admist the excitement, brushing her crown underneath his chin to return the affection. What a coincidence that Aimi had been sulking about how she'd be permanently separated from her siblings once the time came. Life felt incomplete without them around despite leaving by her own free will. Yet here was Yunxu; the shark gracing the little otter with his presence and wrapped in her arms once more (metaphorically). Even if it was just Yunxu and not the rest, Aimi was nevertheless grateful.

"And I never thought I'd see you again after you departed, brother. To think I was walking along the same path all along. .." genuine delight oozed from the Aimi's voice. She wanted to ask him where he'd been going, what he'd been doing along his journey, what he saw — a bazillion questions that came to mind at once but were never spoken. One question that did jump to life was the one that followed after feeling warm, scarlet liquid smudging her fur. Aimi would pull her head from underneath his chin and gaze with wide-eyed horror when she trailed down Yunxu's neck.

"Yun, what...what the hell happened to you!?" Aimi barked, nearly cursing, at the sight of the horrific wound along his neck.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i was raised by the water, by the crippling waves - by Aimi - August 10, 2020, 05:12 PM