Stavanger Bay i was raised by the water, by the crippling waves
I'm tired and angry, but somebody should be.
58 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
"Yeah, some disagreement that was. And what if you were to be killed?" Aimi's bright gaze narrowed unamusingly while lecturing her brother about his safety. She always knew there was a primal temper hidden behind that calm demenor of his, which is what Aimi assumed to be the cause of these injuries. Though the femme would be a hypocrite if she continued lecturing him about staying out of trouble, because the sea otter would've wasted no time attempting to tear apart the fuckwad who dared to draw blood from her brother; perhaps the female was just as reckless as he was.

Her sandy brown head turned left and right in order to search for something, anything, that would soothe the bleeding coming from Yunxu's neck. Would washed up seaweed help? Dried leaves? She didn't know anything about medicine or healing rituals, but there has to be a way. At Yunxu's mention of why Aimi originally left her homeland, she'd roll her eyes. "Oh, don't even get me started. If I had to stay there any longer just to get lectured for not 'Doing my duties as a female', I was going to loose my shit." The voice being used was mocking, almost as if the otter was throwing a petty hissy fit. "I'll not be made some outcast just because I refuse to confide in ridiculous traditions implemented on me, so I saw myself out." she chuffed to let it be known that she had no regrets.

Too much time was wasted there trying to prove a point that the otter was much more than what she was expected to be — and it never mattered in the end because her potential wasn't recognized. What was the point of staying any longer?

Yun mentioned him meeting other wolves here, as expected in beaches not belonging to them, then came the statement 'I hope you're better at English then I am'. Aimi didn't reply to him and could only chuckle to herself whilst searching the shores for something to clean up blood. 'Yeah, you better hope I am, because my English is shit.'
Messages In This Thread
RE: i was raised by the water, by the crippling waves - by Aimi - August 11, 2020, 06:43 PM