Stavanger Bay i was raised by the water, by the crippling waves
I'm tired and angry, but somebody should be.
58 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
Aimi went to work immediately to search the sands for something that might aid in treating Yunxu's wounds, eyes vigilantly scanning the grainy surface. In her search, she furrowed her brows and thought hard on what the medical wolves back at the Lagoon used to cure wounds such as these. Bearing in mind the fact that she'd gotten into so many fights, the otter had to recall something about how those wolves treated her!

But it wasn't long until Aimi started to get impatient. The femme snorted to puff the grains that stuck to her nose and kicked the sand in frustration. Who was Aimi kidding? She didn't know what she was doing.

A side glance at her brother and the formerly distracted young girl realized that he was walking towards her. 'Are you looking for something? I could help' he'd offer, but Aimi didn't want the shark moving a muscle. She may have lacked knowledge, but she did know that the patient would need to rest for wounds to heal properly. "Yun, what are you doing!? Don't make the injury worse, you need to rest!" Aimi turned and told him, urging the boy to sit by poking his side with her muzzle. "If you really want to help, I'll need you to go off into shore and wash your shoulder off while I return with cobwebs...." She pointed towards the sea to direct him on where there were to go. Aimi could lick the wound clean but.....ew. For now that option will only serve as a last resort. "I don't know anything about medicinal herbs, but I do remember cobwebs being used to soak up blood." 
Messages In This Thread
RE: i was raised by the water, by the crippling waves - by Aimi - August 14, 2020, 05:34 PM