Moonspear lay with the lion-hearts
77 Posts
Ooc — Van
Ah, a newcomer. Mintaka flicked blue eyes toward him momentarily before her attention was wrapped back up in the creature she'd found. Her tail beat on the ground when it poked its eyes back out, but stilled when it caught her shadow still over it and retreated back into its shell. 

"I found a man with a hat," she explained, squinting at the snail and tapping it gingerly with her nose. "He keeps hidin' from me though." A thought occurred to her and she gasped, ears perking up. "I'm too scary for him! He must know how strong I am."

She turned her head back to look at the bigger wolf, her expression deathly serious. "I'm a mud-monster," she explained, not a hint of play in her voice. It was a character, of course, and she needed to stay in it. After all, she'd already destroyed so many mud piles today. Who's to say she wouldn't also destroy this tiny man and his hat?

But of course, even in her worst character, Minty would never hurt a person of any size. Even this little man here, who kept poking his eyes out at her and hiding again. "I'm gonna name him," she announced, resting her chin on the rock and looking intently at her new friend. "Mudsy. 'Cause he's slimy, like the mud." Her gaze flicked back to the other wolf. "What's your name?"
Messages In This Thread
lay with the lion-hearts - by Mintaka - August 12, 2020, 04:46 PM
RE: lay with the lion-hearts - by RIP Bronco - August 12, 2020, 05:04 PM
RE: lay with the lion-hearts - by Mintaka - August 12, 2020, 05:21 PM
RE: lay with the lion-hearts - by RIP Bronco - August 12, 2020, 05:31 PM
RE: lay with the lion-hearts - by Mintaka - August 12, 2020, 05:47 PM
RE: lay with the lion-hearts - by RIP Bronco - August 13, 2020, 11:29 AM
RE: lay with the lion-hearts - by Mintaka - September 06, 2020, 09:47 PM
RE: lay with the lion-hearts - by RIP Bronco - September 07, 2020, 10:31 AM