Sea Lion Shores Now I lay me down to sleep
I'm tired and angry, but somebody should be.
58 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
All Welcome 
I was hoping someone from Yuélóng could join? Other than that, anyone is welcome!

It had been a few days since Aimi arrived to these forign waters — they held a striking similarity to the shores of 海龙泻湖, but the structure was stark in contrast to what she called home (hell, even the scents that the wind carried over were different). Her brother shouldn't have been too far away since they wandered the same beaches, and hopefully the shark wasn't getting into any more rough-ups with strangers, but the sea otter was not too concerened about where Yunxu might've been right now; it would be better to search for him later. For now, Aimi wished to create a more photographic mind-map of these white sands she walked on.

As the young girl walked along the beach, she'd hear sounds of loud barking and grunting nearby, accompannied by blurry dots of brown. At first the she-wolf thought those were just strange looking rocks but upon closer inspection she'd realize that these 'rocks' were moving. They were live animals that nestled upon boulders by the foamy sea shores, and "Sea Lions..." is what Aimi would finally recognize them as.

Noisy, blubbery and annoying beast, yet tasty nonetheless.

The sandy she-wolf chuckled victoriously to herself at the sight of it. This was good. Now Aimi knew she did not have to wander far in search for food while setting up camp...
◌●◎◉◎●◌
228 Posts
Ooc — Rosie Partytime
✹☾❂

Eleuthera didn’t make it to the coast often these days. Although she often considered herself a mix of coastal and mountain wolf (with some plains and desert mixed in there somewhere), she felt an intrinsic push away from the coast. Eleuthera felt it was probably less about intuition, and more about the endless rain. It didn’t stop — hadn’t stopped for weeks — and Eleuthera had never known for mass precipitation to make for calms seas. So, she mostly stayed away and tucked safely away in the willows. 

Eventually, however, her curiosity got the better of her. On a day where it didn’t look absolutely dreadful for travel, the lilac faerie stole away from her ancestral home and trotted her way towards the coast, happy to on the move once more, albeit covered in mud from all across the lands that stood in her path. When she finally made it to the land’s end, the woman was woefully disappointed. Where she thought she might find a pulsing leviathan, she found — a relatively normal sea. It was a particularly light moment, in terms of rain, so Eleuthera figured she might stick around for a while; to see if the show picked up its pace, or anything.

Though the coast was largely desolate of life, besides the thriving colony of sea lions, there was one other wolf who’s soul dotted the sands from afar. Eleuthera, always thankful and welcoming of company, nearly ran to the foreign woman’s side. 
“Hey!" she called out in greeting, as if this was an old friend. 
the voice of your eyes is deeper than all roses
nobody, not even the rain, has such small hands

I'm tired and angry, but somebody should be.
58 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
Sorry for posting so late! Thanks for joining this thread~

A sudden voice rang over the noise of these large snorting beast and with a quick turn of her head, Aimi would spot a wolf walking towards her in the distance. 'That...isn't Yunxu' was her first thought when the figure got within closer distance, those features seemed far too feminine to even belong to a male. And the greyish-lilaic pelt was no something she'd recognized either, nor those eyes. Aimi did not know who this woman was at all.

And despite this — despite the otter not having a damn clue who the mysterious she-wolf was, their freindly demenor towards her made it seem like they already knew Aimi. Mabey...they did know her? Could this be someone from the previous coastal pack she hadn't registered yet? "Who are you? Do I know you?"