Noctisardor Bypass ≡ what about the day
✰✰✰
229 Posts
Ooc — b.
She sent him a little look as if to say "oh?" when he mentioned soothing practices. As for what those could be, she could only imagine the options out there. Those don't sound too trying to test out, anyway.. she snickered a bit. She imagined a worse-case scenario for a soothing idea just being a nap, so.. that wasn't that bad. Of course, it could surely be taken too far, but such was true about just about anything.

Only vaguely.. but, sounds strange. I hadn't seen much suggesting a new group out nearby, until this--not that I've been out that much, but still. Suspicious.. she mentioned with a thoughtful scrunch to her expression while she was grateful for his details about the situation. His judgement about them not being.. quite right, too, stuck with her. Definitely worth keeping a lookout for more about in case it was actually something to consider. Did they say where they were? Or.. who? she asked, fishing then for a few more facts, in case he had them anyway. Maybe if the encounter was bizarre enough, these pieces may not have come up at all. You can come, if you want. I don't usually travel with others.. since I'm pretty good at using quick feet to get out of bad situations, she smirked. And, one wolf was usually less suspect, and she could play that advantage if needed. Though of course, safety came in numbers, and having someone else to help watch your back was nothing to shirk at. It meant watching his in turn, too. But am not against it--especially if you might have something to gain from it too, she finished lightly.

Anyway, they went on their way, chatting back and forth between the tasks before them. To her, it felt good to get to know each other a bit more, and build a plan for time to come. They each had something to potentially gain and the Eizokusei was here for it.
Messages In This Thread
≡ what about the day - by Soleon - August 16, 2020, 09:35 PM
RE: ≡ what about the day - by Jomyo - August 25, 2020, 09:44 PM
RE: ≡ what about the day - by Soleon - August 27, 2020, 02:11 PM
RE: ≡ what about the day - by Jomyo - August 28, 2020, 12:43 AM
RE: ≡ what about the day - by Soleon - September 01, 2020, 01:50 PM
RE: ≡ what about the day - by Jomyo - September 09, 2020, 12:04 AM
RE: ≡ what about the day - by Soleon - September 13, 2020, 02:11 PM
RE: ≡ what about the day - by Jomyo - September 15, 2020, 01:21 AM
RE: ≡ what about the day - by Soleon - September 15, 2020, 10:34 AM
RE: ≡ what about the day - by Jomyo - September 22, 2020, 11:35 PM