Wapun Meadow I sip the liquor but it's much too harsh,
77 Posts
Ooc — mutton
Hey, some people dig the ugly look! Like those weirdos who look at hairless cats and say “cute!” or those creeps that see roaches and say “aww!”. Buzzard was on the same level as those things. Dumpster trash that belonged with the bugs and the rat lookin’ cats. Maybe they’d be more upset if their main goal was getting laid. Thankfully it wasn’t.

Long for the old canyon. Buzzard didn’t miss it as much as their brother seemed to, but they preferred it over this overflown pool of a valley. Maybe we should turn around and come back when it doesn’t look like shit. Ha! Not. Their family wasn’t about to let them in after the stunt they pulled. If they did, they’d have to beg for forgiveness first. This coyote didn’t do begging.

I’ll tell ya who would wanna live here: wolves that’s who! They’d love to frolic in these flowers with their ugly little crotch fruit. They followed this up by prancing around in a circle, tried to splash some mud on their siblings as they did so.

And you know how they could be. This place could be consumed by the earth and they’d still stay right where they are. Stupid, stubborn creatures.
Messages In This Thread
I sip the liquor but it's much too harsh, - by Vulture - August 18, 2020, 11:40 AM
RE: I sip the liquor but it's much too harsh, - by Condor - August 18, 2020, 12:11 PM
RE: I sip the liquor but it's much too harsh, - by Condor - August 18, 2020, 01:57 PM
RE: I sip the liquor but it's much too harsh, - by Buzzard - August 19, 2020, 10:27 AM
RE: I sip the liquor but it's much too harsh, - by Condor - August 19, 2020, 03:51 PM
RE: I sip the liquor but it's much too harsh, - by Condor - August 22, 2020, 10:50 PM
RE: I sip the liquor but it's much too harsh, - by Condor - August 30, 2020, 10:18 PM