Wapun Meadow I sip the liquor but it's much too harsh,
77 Posts
Ooc — mutton
Well, they thought their siblings were out of the splash zone. Poor Condor got a face full of mud. It wasn’t his lucky day. Buzzard would have apologized, but that would make them a decent individual. They chose to laugh instead. Enjoy the new makeover! they chirped as their brother stormed off.

They turned to Vulture. There was a shit-eating grin plastered on their face. Gonna scout out some hot mountain men? Buzzard already knew the answer was yes. She’s so predictable. If you find any hot mountain ladies that are into the ugly look, you better let me know.
Messages In This Thread
I sip the liquor but it's much too harsh, - by Vulture - August 18, 2020, 11:40 AM
RE: I sip the liquor but it's much too harsh, - by Condor - August 18, 2020, 12:11 PM
RE: I sip the liquor but it's much too harsh, - by Condor - August 18, 2020, 01:57 PM
RE: I sip the liquor but it's much too harsh, - by Condor - August 19, 2020, 03:51 PM
RE: I sip the liquor but it's much too harsh, - by Condor - August 22, 2020, 10:50 PM
RE: I sip the liquor but it's much too harsh, - by Condor - August 30, 2020, 10:18 PM
RE: I sip the liquor but it's much too harsh, - by Buzzard - August 31, 2020, 11:53 PM