Emberflame Ridge so i invited him in, just to reason with him
I just drowned in a warm dream
85 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
Ah; so there was yet another who had been forced to leave their home — and to think she was the only one plagued with such a misfortune. Though, unlike Izumi, Cenric actually found members from his previous pack that he'd been able to associate himself with. Meanwhile, the femora couldn't even find where her siblings went and everyone associated with the Fujiwara clan had been killed — including her parents. 

In response to his apologeticness, she'd simply nod and look away, displaying impassivness on her slender features to mask the melancholy that weighed heavy in her chest (and perhaps even a bit of jealousy towards the he-wolf). Izumi didn't want to feel pitied like a little girl, she just wanted to find them.....

After a few seconds, Cenric would change the subject the — to the young female's relief — and began talking about the court once more. He seemed enthusiastic to learn more about it, his reasoning being blurry and hard to read, but maybe it was just healthy curiosity. Cenric was seeking refuge in these mountains like her after all. "Our ruler name is Queen Lumiya. She rules all in court." 

The Tale Weaver
Messages In This Thread
so i invited him in, just to reason with him - by Cenric - August 25, 2020, 12:06 PM
RE: so i invited him in, just to reason with him - by Izumi - August 27, 2020, 04:05 PM
RE: so i invited him in, just to reason with him - by Izumi - September 20, 2020, 06:06 PM
RE: so i invited him in, just to reason with him - by Cenric - September 23, 2020, 07:13 PM
RE: so i invited him in, just to reason with him - by Izumi - September 26, 2020, 08:12 PM
RE: so i invited him in, just to reason with him - by Cenric - September 30, 2020, 10:09 AM