Emberflame Ridge so i invited him in, just to reason with him
I just drowned in a warm dream
85 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
[Image: dcdpdrp-47f21ded-0999-4b65-aeeb-d380ce73c641.gif]

To his question she pondered, then turned away to ponder some more with a paw on her chin. If there was a title belonging to a wolf with the worst retention when it came to information, it would be Izumi (because the girl knew little to nothing regarding Cenric's question). She was new to the pack and with that came the ignorance all new members carried. Though Fujiwara thought it would be shitty to just leave the dark sire hanging like this, so she just told him anything she could remember.

"Faeries....Queen Lumiya refers herself as Queen of Faeries....
" violet orbs continued to wander around in search of nothing except for what to say next. "...and we one with earth and elements..." those words were parroted straight from Lumiya's own lips — words she had yet to find the meaning of herself....

The Tale Weaver
Messages In This Thread
so i invited him in, just to reason with him - by Cenric - August 25, 2020, 12:06 PM
RE: so i invited him in, just to reason with him - by Izumi - September 20, 2020, 06:06 PM
RE: so i invited him in, just to reason with him - by Cenric - September 23, 2020, 07:13 PM
RE: so i invited him in, just to reason with him - by Izumi - September 26, 2020, 08:12 PM
RE: so i invited him in, just to reason with him - by Cenric - September 30, 2020, 10:09 AM