Blacktail Deer Plateau Searching for a Pigment of truth beneath my skin
62 Posts
Ooc — Kitty
Despite what Spirits may chatter in her ears, the rains appeared to be unending. 
In addition, the last pass through the mountains, where she knew her beloved Ravens lay just beyond, was far too treacherous- a wall, made slippery and more dangerous than it already was, and what seemed to be a storm trapped in the mountains itself. Neither of which were safe passage in this weather. There were also the matter of the pack that dwelt in the willows. She couldn't pass that way either. 
For now, Macaria had found a large cave, deep and beautiful. It would serve as shelter for her and @Lunaria, and perhaps any other wolf she may stumble upon.
。+゚☆゚+。Fly me to the moon。+゚☆゚+。
175 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
Lunaria sighed wearily, walking over towards the larger female and shaking the water from her dark pelt. It was foolish to think that this flooding would all stop sooner or later, but then it carried on for longer — days turning to weeks and now spanning into the entire month. At this rate she'd better start hunting in larger batches; afterall, attempting to go towards higher land for those goats might mean danger.

As she made her way behind Macaria, she'd drop the pair of ducks she'd managed to catch by a lake on the way here. "This rain isn't letting up anytime soon. Hopefully the waters don't become any higher than this." She said to the female with yet another sigh and a weak chuckle, sitting down beside her.
[Image: da6698m-a8f89b53-b982-4210-bdbf-0270bf6457d3.gif]
62 Posts
Ooc — Kitty
She gratefully took one of the ducks, giving Lunaria a lick on the cheek in thanks.
"The storms cannot last forever. It is not the way of nature. Spirit insists that the rains will stop soon, my moonbeam." 
The endearment was a recent thing, within the last few days of their travels. 
"For now, this cave is warm and dry, my wound is almost healed, we have food, and plenty of carcasses to scavenge, and we can wait here." 
。+゚☆゚+。Fly me to the moon。+゚☆゚+。
175 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto

She took the lick on the cheek with a grateful smile, puffing her chest with a chuff while momentarily trapped in a small bubble of her pride as a huntress. It looked more comedic than anything else really...

Macaria reassures the young dame that these storms wouldn't last, and how they'll be residing in this cave for a while. An appreciative smile was casted towards her as a result. "That seems fair enough. Better than swimming all day, I can tell you that..." the small damsel joked while lying on her stomach, turning her bright celestial gaze towards the sky above. It wasn't as if these floods were gonna stop Luna from wandering, but they did do a considerable job of both slowing her down and getting on her nerves.

"Hey, Macaria. I know we've been traveling for a while now but I still don't know much about you, so..." Lunaria's ponderous words were directed towards the speckled women sitting beside her while pawing at a small rock. "Care to quell a girl's curiosity?
[Image: da6698m-a8f89b53-b982-4210-bdbf-0270bf6457d3.gif]
62 Posts
Ooc — Kitty
She smiled up at her companion, whom she had grown quite fond of in her traveling. Briefly, she wondered if the other shewolf favored females as well. It occurred to her she had never actually thought to ask. 
A crack of lightning brightened the entrance to the cave for a moment, casting the shewolves entwined sillhouettes against the wall. 
"Well, a witch can't go spilling out all her secrets. But My Flower, anything you ask I will do my best to answer. Perhaps we can learn about each other in the process."