The Sentinels Of long lost lullabies,
116 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Would you mind having a look at this and letting me know which bone is broken? Just so I have an idea how high up the leg the bone is. <3
Part of Oryx wanted to flee. To be nothing more than a shadow so that she did not make a reputation or an impact whever she went- but she warred with herself, and when she was instructed to treat the dark female, she simply nodded, and slunk closer, with a careful but purposeful pace. Her eyes roved over the female's windswept pelt, noting without judgement that it appeared she had had a fairly tumultuous life thus far. Regardless of her injuries, the tall wraith was poised; Oryx feared those who could maintain such presence and pride despite their pain. Though she had averted her gaze, the grimace had not been lost on Oryx. The warning was taken, and she would be sure to make no hostile motions. 

She had multiple flesh wounds which were already healing. Oryx would have liked to see her bathe in the ocean's water- though there was a hint of something saline in her pelt that told Oryx that perhaps Umbra had already thought to do so. But the most worrying was the female's left hind, where the inflammation told Oryx that something was fractured, strained, sprained or broken. If only Arlette was there- she'd had a better knowledge of how to heal broken bones...But she had passed some of it on to Oryx. 

"I think it is broken...Do you mind?" She asked, gesturing to show that she would like to come closer, to take a better look.
Messages In This Thread
Of long lost lullabies, - by RIP Umbra - September 09, 2020, 09:41 PM
RE: Of long lost lullabies, - by Oryx - September 10, 2020, 01:37 PM
RE: Of long lost lullabies, - by RIP Umbra - September 10, 2020, 10:19 PM
RE: Of long lost lullabies, - by Oryx - September 11, 2020, 01:14 PM
RE: Of long lost lullabies, - by RIP Umbra - September 11, 2020, 06:34 PM
RE: Of long lost lullabies, - by Oryx - September 11, 2020, 07:34 PM
RE: Of long lost lullabies, - by RIP Umbra - September 11, 2020, 07:41 PM
RE: Of long lost lullabies, - by Oryx - September 11, 2020, 07:58 PM
RE: Of long lost lullabies, - by RIP Umbra - September 12, 2020, 10:30 AM
RE: Of long lost lullabies, - by Oryx - September 26, 2020, 12:17 PM
RE: Of long lost lullabies, - by RIP Umbra - October 12, 2020, 02:16 PM