Sun Mote Copse I smell like beef
82 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
tags for reference! open

Day 1,00000000 without having her twin sister by her side. 

An exaggeration, but that did shit to you, so Q would say. The sorta shit that changed you. 

Not really though. Sort of. For the first few days, Q had taken to being entirely clean, as if that might bring her sister back. Had she done it? Had she become so repulsive that she had driven Alyx to divebomb into some mudslide that led far, far away? She knew stinky, smelly things pissed off her sister (love them though she did). The thought was enough to drive Q to cleanliness, but when that did nothing? 

She was back to the dirty grind again. And she tested the limits about how dirty one could get. @Niamh was no doubt distracted to some degree by the cleaning tasks Q might bring her to do for it (dirt in places dirt should not be, leading to sickness pre mother treatment). And today had to be the worst of it. Q, foul little troll that she was, squatted to take care of business. She had begun to walk away from it when the grotesque scent of it wafted into her nostrils. It was enough to make her gag, and that, that was huge. What the hell had she eaten...? 

Alyx would hate it, she thought with a start. 

Cue pivot turn as she marched back to where she left the hot, steaming pile of it. Even by her own standards, that was godawful. But maybe... maybe it would do the trick.

@Alyx!!!!!!

she hollered, I AM GOING TO DO IT! I AM GOING TO ROLL IN THIS POO, AND I AM NOT GONNA EVER TAKE A BATH AGAIN, IF YOU DON' ANSWER ME!!! Q found that even she did not want to participate in this task, and wondered if her sister could sense, however near or far she was, that. I'M GONNA DO IT!!!! she screamed, squinting around.