Hushed Willows My arms are wide
I just drowned in a warm dream
85 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
[Image: 20200903-202247.png]

It was previously assumed that Izumi occupied the area in solitude, with the falls blocking out any stray sounds from afar, but this was no more. 

The young crane was nearly scared shitless as a loud voice rang from nearby, loud and chipper, to call out to her with a ‘hello’. Fur along Izumi’s neck and tail bristled like porcupine spikes in alarm, snapping her neck with wide eyes to see who it was. If it wasn’t for the familiar pair of ruby red eyes staring back at her own amethyst hues, Fujiwara would’ve immediately bolted up and ran away.

It was none other than Caw; ah yes, the strange one with dark feathers decorating his scruff. He was a boy of notably smaller stature and around the same age as she — even barring a similar black and white coloration like Izumi. And although the girl did not know much about him beyond these frivolous details, the crow which always mingled within his thick plumage was hard to miss — just like how queen Lumiya carried a pale owl around her back. Was this, perhaps, some sort of untold tradition that Izu did not know of? Carrying avains around as companions? There was never a day in her life where she’d saw prey animals like birds as anything other than food, so the fae found the action otherworldly. There was no snide behind her discomfort behind the idea however — just complete and utter ignorance.

“You Caw, right?” she asked to him, a soft ethereal voice attempting to combat gallons of water plumbing against the earth. “I see you before during flood, but know little about.”   
Np! <3

The Tale Weaver
Messages In This Thread
My arms are wide - by Izumi - September 14, 2020, 06:56 PM
RE: My arms are wide - by Caróg - September 14, 2020, 07:50 PM
RE: My arms are wide - by Izumi - September 15, 2020, 12:40 PM
RE: My arms are wide - by Caróg - September 17, 2020, 05:50 PM
RE: My arms are wide - by Izumi - September 26, 2020, 07:38 PM
RE: My arms are wide - by Caróg - October 01, 2020, 11:04 PM
RE: My arms are wide - by Izumi - October 13, 2020, 11:00 PM