Hushed Willows My arms are wide
I just drowned in a warm dream
85 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
"I never see wolf keep prey around, other than Lumiya..." The crane's violet eyes settle on the avian for a moment, and then back to Caw. He first introduces himself, confirming Izumi's preconcived knowledge, and would then introduce his corvid companion; Vrána. Interesting — the crimson eyed crow was given a name as well. Hell, Caw even managed to nose them a little without having the urge to bite. Such a sight made the young princess wonder if an interspecies companionship like that really was possible....

"You call me Izumi. Nice to meet you." polite words met with a polite wave of her tail. If only she could produce a simple smile as well then it would've made her gesture all the more meaningful, but non. A face that still mimicked stone. So Instead, Izumi would sit down infont of him in hopes that she seemed welcoming enough.

The dame's ears flicked and head tilted in a brief moment of perplexity. Caw spoke in a similar broken english as she did, that much the crane noticed and was curious about, but the words he'd spoken to her just now....they weren't japanese. A completely different language Izumi never heard of, but what of? "I...." the damsel took a moment to figure out what to say, and then figured it was best to respond in her home language to let Caw know the problem here.

"Anata no itte iru koto ga wakarimasen. Gomen'nasai...." she'd tell the smaller male apologetically with a dip of her cranium. Izumi couldn't understand a word of what he just said, let alone that much of the common language spoken around here. It did feel good to know that there was someone living in the court with the dame that shared her troubles, but a barrier in foreign tounge still remained between them. "I never heard language. Where you from, Caw?"

The Tale Weaver
Messages In This Thread
My arms are wide - by Izumi - September 14, 2020, 06:56 PM
RE: My arms are wide - by Caróg - September 14, 2020, 07:50 PM
RE: My arms are wide - by Izumi - September 15, 2020, 12:40 PM
RE: My arms are wide - by Caróg - September 17, 2020, 05:50 PM
RE: My arms are wide - by Izumi - September 26, 2020, 07:38 PM
RE: My arms are wide - by Caróg - October 01, 2020, 11:04 PM
RE: My arms are wide - by Izumi - October 13, 2020, 11:00 PM