Whitebark Stream I'll be what you wanted
water to wine and the finest of sands
40 Posts
Ooc — markab
Away
condor took his time drinking, very much aware of the way the man spun around to stare at him. probably taking in his features. he understood. it must be difficult to have none of the elegance of a coyote. certainly, just as the last two he'd found, this one was probably equally capable of ripping someone into shreds, but. ugh. just no style in that at all.

at least, turning finally back to face him, there was something pretty about him. the eyes. neither was quite as good as their own pink, but when you were the standard giant white wolf, you had unfortunately few options.

"i know i'm beautiful, darling, but do try not to stare," condor said, preening the fur on his shoulder.

and then the man went and ruined all of it by opening his mouth, as though he had any room to argue with condor's accurate observation. at the very least he appeared to have realized how few legs he had to stand on, which did make him feel quietly vindicated. and he was quite well acquainted with the necessity of taking what he could get, so far away from home.

"oh, of course. i apologize for suggesting anything of the sort. excuse my manners." straightening up and quickly licking the water from his lips, condor bowed to him in as overdramatic a manner as he could manage. "condor. and you are...?" 
Messages In This Thread
I'll be what you wanted - by Āzon - September 15, 2020, 10:02 PM
RE: I'll be what you wanted - by Condor - September 16, 2020, 02:26 AM
RE: I'll be what you wanted - by Āzon - September 24, 2020, 05:14 PM
RE: I'll be what you wanted - by Condor - October 01, 2020, 11:38 PM