Sleepy Fox Hollow In Her Heart There's a Hole
43 Posts
Ooc —
Apparently there was much to avoid here, how fun. Perhaps she would do better in these lands than the siren originally expected. After all, easy folk usually found her way of life....mmm troubling to say the least. That wasn't her fault of course though, some wolves just didn't know how to have fun! She filed the name Ursus away into her brain for later. Eve wasn't sure what this supposedly aggressive pack was like, but it had potential for another day.

What came next though...now this was interesting. Evelynn expected a favor of sorts, but no, it was an invite. A brief moment of shock filled her features as her brow raised again only to be followed by a laugh, Darling, everyone has enemies. I'm not too sure I'm the kind of wolf you'd want around though. She had been in more packs than she could count now, though as soon as things grew messy Eve would find herself on the road again.

The woman hummed as she thought over the offer. It wasn't like she had anything better to do right now, at the very least this would give her a quick meal if she chose to be on her way again. I'll humor this, say I do join. What's in it for me that I can't get from someone else? A gracious smirk pulled at her lips. As things stood, she was the one with power in this deal. A free meal and place to rest just wouldn't do, she could handle that on her own.
Messages In This Thread
In Her Heart There's a Hole - by Evelynn - September 15, 2020, 11:46 PM
RE: In Her Heart There's a Hole - by Kynareth Deagon - September 16, 2020, 02:13 AM
RE: In Her Heart There's a Hole - by Evelynn - September 16, 2020, 12:55 PM
RE: In Her Heart There's a Hole - by Kynareth Deagon - September 16, 2020, 02:45 PM
RE: In Her Heart There's a Hole - by Evelynn - September 19, 2020, 10:03 PM
RE: In Her Heart There's a Hole - by Kynareth Deagon - September 20, 2020, 12:02 PM
RE: In Her Heart There's a Hole - by Evelynn - September 21, 2020, 06:31 PM
RE: In Her Heart There's a Hole - by Kynareth Deagon - September 22, 2020, 12:54 PM
RE: In Her Heart There's a Hole - by Evelynn - September 29, 2020, 12:52 AM
RE: In Her Heart There's a Hole - by Kynareth Deagon - October 07, 2020, 12:29 PM
RE: In Her Heart There's a Hole - by Evelynn - October 09, 2020, 07:59 PM
RE: In Her Heart There's a Hole - by Kynareth Deagon - October 12, 2020, 11:50 AM
RE: In Her Heart There's a Hole - by Evelynn - October 12, 2020, 01:24 PM
RE: In Her Heart There's a Hole - by Kynareth Deagon - October 12, 2020, 05:13 PM
RE: In Her Heart There's a Hole - by Evelynn - October 12, 2020, 06:48 PM