Firefly Glen I know that I'm rich enough for pride
I just drowned in a warm dream
85 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
Antares Ostrega. The introduction of his own name was given and Fujiwara took it as a sign of mutuality. Hopefully, that also meant she wasn't going to be hurt for stepping too close to pack grounds — there was no doubt that this was a pack wolf by now because a multitude of different scents lingering from his ebony pelt. And "Ostrega" — back at home, the existence of a surname was a sign of noble lineage. So while the name Ostrega didn't really ring a bell in Izu's mind, its existence would only make it fair to assume that Antares came from a family of high authority. Made sense for him to question a strange woman wandering near his borders. Best explain herself properly then...

"Ah. I am from mountains—" a pause for a brief moment to reflect on her footsteps, little as they mattered at the time of her escape from reality. She was still relatively new to the Teekons, and mapping the vast landscape was quite tiresome. "Err...east from here...." Yes, it was definitely east. And goddamn did Izumi surprise herself when she realized how far she truly traveled. The mountains in the eastern sunspires were cloudy and barely visible at the crane's current point of view — she had to be at least a hundred miles away from the pack. Foolish little girl. Getting caught up in those petty emotions you tried so hard to avoid and yet here you are, having to bluff behind you own psychological mess....

Self-deprecation can wait for later though. "I from Seelie Court, home to Faerie Queen Lumiya—" for now, Fujiwara was to represent the current pack she hailed from without making a complete fool of herself or the rest of the Faeries. She owed them that much for wandering off anyways. "We live far from here. Just lost way is all...." 

Her posture was never faltered, but Izumi eventually settled down on her haunches and curled a fluffy tail around her paws. She wanted to show him that she felt relaxed — that there was nothing for her to hide in case she seemed suspicious. (Other than the recent mental breakdown she had, of course. But that was not important enough to share.) "Ostrega, I never heard of name. You live with family? Pack?"

The Tale Weaver
Messages In This Thread
I know that I'm rich enough for pride - by Izumi - September 22, 2020, 03:16 PM
RE: I know that I'm rich enough for pride - by Antares - September 22, 2020, 04:09 PM
RE: I know that I'm rich enough for pride - by Izumi - September 22, 2020, 06:10 PM
RE: I know that I'm rich enough for pride - by Antares - September 23, 2020, 11:44 PM
RE: I know that I'm rich enough for pride - by Izumi - September 26, 2020, 09:57 PM
RE: I know that I'm rich enough for pride - by Antares - September 29, 2020, 12:39 AM
RE: I know that I'm rich enough for pride - by Izumi - October 01, 2020, 02:33 PM
RE: I know that I'm rich enough for pride - by Antares - October 02, 2020, 12:49 AM
RE: I know that I'm rich enough for pride - by Izumi - October 25, 2020, 07:21 PM
RE: I know that I'm rich enough for pride - by Antares - October 29, 2020, 09:25 PM
RE: I know that I'm rich enough for pride - by Izumi - November 20, 2020, 09:35 AM
RE: I know that I'm rich enough for pride - by Antares - November 21, 2020, 02:40 AM