Neverwinter Forest Baby eat this chicken slow, it's full of all them little bones
120 Posts
Ooc — Jess
There was the juice. Jackalope's sullen expression sharpened when Mal began to give him a bit of gossip, which was actually quite interesting. Thus far, the alpha had struck him as being a little bit plain, who'd brgrudgingly suffered Jackalope's company more out of obligation than out of choice. Mal hadn't likely expected to gain a snarky packmate after having chosen to father children with Jack's sister. But maybe he did have a bit of spice to him- maybe he wasn't so drab after all. Wolves with attitude brought out the best in Jackalope, oddly enough.

“Interesting,” he hummed. “I heard that high-altitude oxygen deprivation could cause delirium, but I didn't realize it turned wolves into mindless jackasses too. Good to know.” He commented wryly. He'd have to keep an eye out for the Moonspear wolves, then; as a wolf who had rather unfortunate appearance that had gained him numerous experiences with being bullied. The older he got, the less he was overtly judged for his looks- but it didn't make him any less sensitive to the pain of being bullied by bigger, stronger, or more numerous wolves.

He then admitted something that surprised Jackalope. Mal admitted that he'd turned someone in, and that potentially, it had rid them of the Moonspearian gaze. He gave Mal the side-eye, noticing just how calmly it was that Mal confessed such a thing. “Did they deserve it?” He asked, arching an eyebrow at his alpha. “The wolves you turned in, I mean.” He clarified. This was some pretty delicious information, and Jackalope found that finally, they'd stumbled upon a topic of conversation that might actually be interesting.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Baby eat this chicken slow, it's full of all them little bones - by Jackalope - November 01, 2020, 08:31 PM