Tormented Tarns enter stage left
"Please do NOT stir me up. When you do I hit my head on the glass and if I keep doing it I will die"
17 Posts
Ooc — Werge
The wolf-dog squinted for but a moment, trying to remember if he'd ingested anything recently that could be affecting his perception. No? Okay good... Well, talking pumas were a part of his reality now. Did other things talk too? Of all the times he'd nipped at deer's or cow's heels he'd hardly thought to stop and ask them about the weather. Actually, that thought made him giggle a bit to himself.

Now, back to the water, and the mountain lion telling him to drink it. Snowmelt... That did sound good, didn't it? Cooler and crisper than normal water. Ah! Yes, he nodded understandably, craning his neck to take a hesitant lap though not breaking his odd eye-contact with the big cat.

Huh... This is good! He exclaimed licking his narrow snoot, the husky in him delighted by the coolness of it. Be better if it still had some slush in it though.

Nice little crunchy bits. He did like nice little crunchy bits... So far this cougar didn't seem threatening and after all, he did just learn that other animals may have language capabilities, so of course, he had questions.

If cats can talk do they also have names? What's yours?
Messages In This Thread
enter stage left - by Grendel - September 28, 2020, 09:59 PM
RE: enter stage left - by Benry - October 10, 2020, 02:47 PM
RE: enter stage left - by Grendel - October 10, 2020, 09:53 PM
RE: enter stage left - by Benry - October 11, 2020, 07:09 PM
RE: enter stage left - by Grendel - October 12, 2020, 11:05 AM
RE: enter stage left - by Benry - October 12, 2020, 03:47 PM
RE: enter stage left - by Grendel - October 12, 2020, 04:03 PM
RE: enter stage left - by Benry - October 13, 2020, 03:05 PM
RE: enter stage left - by Grendel - October 13, 2020, 07:48 PM
RE: enter stage left - by Benry - October 28, 2020, 08:12 PM