Golden Glade Take Yourself Home
57 Posts
Ooc — WILTHKING
'Inbreeding is a sin,'

Primrose's ears perk at such a statement, his eyes had grown even wider as they were accompanied with an agape mouth. Oh... So that's what the word meant—not at all of what he thought. Suddenly, he felt very small and his face was really REALLY hot. "Oh... I'm sorry," he mumbled, looking down at his paws as he played in the dirt. "I didn't know it meant a bad thing."

He didn't understand why his sweet and intelligent mother would say such a thing.

The boy felt sad—thou, it didn't last long with how Cenric entertained him with the fairy tales. "Woah!" Prim remarked. "That sounds so noble, you really are a king! Do you have any princesses or princes? Can I uh... meet them? And why only Spring? Love should be year round!" The boy was up once more, prancing around the king and giggling at the thought of meeting a REAL prince or princess. Or maybe both!

"You should come meet my pack! Maybe my mom wouldn't be so upset if she knew you werent inbred, and AND...AND how nice and kingly you are. Everyone likes kings!"
Messages In This Thread
Take Yourself Home - by Primrose - September 30, 2020, 07:42 PM
RE: Take Yourself Home - by Cenric - September 30, 2020, 08:12 PM
RE: Take Yourself Home - by Primrose - September 30, 2020, 08:35 PM
RE: Take Yourself Home - by Cenric - September 30, 2020, 08:47 PM
RE: Take Yourself Home - by Primrose - September 30, 2020, 09:17 PM
RE: Take Yourself Home - by Cenric - September 30, 2020, 09:42 PM
RE: Take Yourself Home - by Primrose - September 30, 2020, 09:54 PM
RE: Take Yourself Home - by Cenric - September 30, 2020, 10:28 PM
RE: Take Yourself Home - by Primrose - September 30, 2020, 10:44 PM
RE: Take Yourself Home - by Cenric - September 30, 2020, 11:19 PM