Tuktu Weir nothing like a big bad bridge
XII. The Hanged Man
74 Posts
Ooc — Werge
He chuckled amusedly, the fellow Kingslender was already proving to be quite the character- definitely a flavor spiced differently from the other Deorwines he had met so far. The chocolate-colored fellow certainly captured his attention, and it wasn't unwelcome at all. Henryk gravitated towards boisterous and charismatic wolves like a lost puppy- their excitement making up for his inherent dullness. 

Grandson of the King huh.... Wait, which one? They all looked pretty young to him, and he was pretty sure they at least weren't old enough to be grandparents. A question for another time he guessed.

Henryk! My name's Henryk. He said with a soft smile, feeling an odd warmth underneath his face as Ravinger fluttered his lashes in his direction. Had that been where the advances stopped they would have gone right over his head without a second thought- but Ravinger continued to lay it on him like a steamroller. Henryk had to sit there idle for a moment, blinking and clearly unsure how to react- really honestly not sure if he was processing what he'd said correctly. Oh he felt an anxiousness crawling up his back- the longer Ravinger looked at him the more he came to the realization that he was being... hit on?

He'd hardly ever been, let alone so straightforward.

Ha! I- um, well- His words tumbled out of his maw and fumbled over themselves pitifully, he tried to clear his throat and steady himself. I'm not taken, no. I mean did just get here, heh. He joshed with a nervous laugh.
Messages In This Thread
nothing like a big bad bridge - by Henryk - October 04, 2020, 11:30 AM
RE: nothing like a big bad bridge - by Ravinger - October 04, 2020, 05:27 PM
RE: nothing like a big bad bridge - by Henryk - October 04, 2020, 06:27 PM
RE: nothing like a big bad bridge - by Ravinger - October 12, 2020, 08:34 PM
RE: nothing like a big bad bridge - by Henryk - October 12, 2020, 09:46 PM
RE: nothing like a big bad bridge - by Ravinger - October 16, 2020, 10:42 PM
RE: nothing like a big bad bridge - by Henryk - October 17, 2020, 11:22 AM
RE: nothing like a big bad bridge - by Ravinger - October 19, 2020, 07:34 PM
RE: nothing like a big bad bridge - by Henryk - October 20, 2020, 09:06 AM
RE: nothing like a big bad bridge - by Ravinger - November 07, 2020, 12:58 AM
RE: nothing like a big bad bridge - by Henryk - November 13, 2020, 11:03 AM