Hoshor Plains Forget, I'll do it sometime
3 Posts
Ooc —
Away
"Знаешь, Дмитрий? Может, это место не так уж и плохо. Мы сможем найти приют вскоре после хорошего отдыха ..." he explained to the mourning dove on his shoulders, smiling at the sky with an all-too optimistic grin. Yes — this is okay. It didn't matter if the boy was lost beyond all comprehension, or that Dimitri caused a pecking sore on the back of his ear for the third time today. All the boy had to worry about right now was finding a place of acceptance for both of them. Even if that meant stopping to take in the view once in a while...

And then it happened; Dimitri once again spoils the moment of brotherly bonding by beating his wings against the back of Arty's head and cooing frantically (man, this current reincarnation of his brother was too rowdy.) "Черт побери, Дмитрий! Стоп! Прекрати!" The yearling shouted as he shut his eyes tightly and shook his head in an attempt to quell the battery; a clown fest. What could've frightened him to this point? It was hard to tell if he was currently fighting with a bird.

To Arty's relief, the avian's panic would soon cease and give him a chance to look and see who it was. Another wolf — probably around Artemii's age — with strange freckly patterns splotched on his face and chest.....nahhh, who was he kidding? This boy looked normal in comparison to bug-eyed Artemii. Besides, Arty found his pelt quirky looking in a good way. Better strange than boring and monotoned, right?

The young sire coughed and stared the other way awkwardly, shaking the stray feathers out of his head in an attempt to seem like he didn't get smacked around by a bird. "Isn't sunset sight to look at? I usually never get to see it much back home. Very dark. Very kold...." Though it didn't make his winter-wonderland of a home any less of a beauty. Mother nature had her way of crafting an array of lovely messes.

"My name is Artemii, and zis..." He turns his small head and noses the random bird that decided to pitch a ride one day his twin brother gently. The bird turned his head away and began preening its wing with disinterest "Is my tvin brother, Dimitri. Ve kome from far avay land."
[Image: db47g1s-95961fde-f942-438a-bdae-7171b5e8d9e9.gif]
Messages In This Thread
Forget, I'll do it sometime - by Arty - October 05, 2020, 02:50 PM
RE: Forget, I'll do it sometime - by Acheron - October 06, 2020, 12:58 AM
RE: Forget, I'll do it sometime - by Arty - October 12, 2020, 11:38 PM
RE: Forget, I'll do it sometime - by Acheron - October 20, 2020, 06:28 PM