King Elk Forest I could even learn how to love
"Cinnamon or Butterscotch?"
37 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
The doe's ears flicked contently from the sound of water beating against the pools below. It was dreadfully loud, of course, yet loud in a way that pleasantly drowned out the world around her. Working herself nonstop without time to herself took a toll on her energy, so a little escape from her surroundings was somewhat appreciated. Not like Cyne was getting any younger after all...

"Oh?" Then, another sound to grace her ears; a smooth and melodic tune that blended in perfectly with the waterfall's own powerful symphony. Was a siren trying to draw her in?

Cynefrid's rubied hues trailed downward in search of the source, soon to be met with orbs of a similar shade. Darkened overtones and a sandy undertone to match -- even his voice became recognizable after a bit of processing. Ah, she knew this man! "Ravinger," the nurse breathed with a warm smile, scooting closer towards the ledge just to peer down at him. "Why I haven't seen you in ages. I'm thankful the high elk has guided you safely home once again." Unbeknownst to her knowledge, he had been there with her and everybody else during kingslend's claiming howl not too long ago. Though if it weren't for the crowd, Cyne would've noticed. "How are you fairing dear? I hadn't got the chance to look at everyone who survived the fires just yet, though if you'd like, I can come down to take a look at you..."
[Image: dc0nbip-5f74ddbc-0eeb-41ad-ad50-c0b42d06e3e2.png]
Messages In This Thread
I could even learn how to love - by Cynefrid - October 20, 2020, 08:58 AM
RE: I could even learn how to love - by Ravinger - October 20, 2020, 09:20 AM
RE: I could even learn how to love - by Cynefrid - October 20, 2020, 04:58 PM
RE: I could even learn how to love - by Ravinger - October 20, 2020, 05:34 PM
RE: I could even learn how to love - by Cynefrid - October 23, 2020, 12:25 PM
RE: I could even learn how to love - by Ravinger - November 25, 2020, 08:16 PM
RE: I could even learn how to love - by Cynefrid - December 01, 2020, 05:13 PM
RE: I could even learn how to love - by Ravinger - December 04, 2020, 08:15 PM
RE: I could even learn how to love - by Cynefrid - December 15, 2020, 11:51 PM
RE: I could even learn how to love - by Ravinger - December 16, 2020, 07:56 PM