King Elk Forest I could even learn how to love
"Cinnamon or Butterscotch?"
37 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
*Casually sprinkles angst because I like putting my characters through emotional pain >:D*

"It is never too late to learn a thing or two -- and I would surely enjoy your company as well. Perhaps you could even teach me one of you songs..." she continued to gently fiddle with the paw she took in her hands, eyeing it while a pleasant warmth passed over her. Her words held a genuine hope to them -- as the dame truly did enjoy his company. His presence was stark, bright, one demanding to be seen -- who was she to ignore such a pull?

Another dash of rose providing warmth to Cyne's cheeks -- his next choice of words caused her to glance up and gaze with an unreadable emotion. A part of her wanted to give into his sugary voice and enjoy the moment, but Cynefrid (figuratively) slapped herself back to reality to realize the truth.

She was not the only one he talked this way with, therefore, she was not special....

Cynefrid looked back down to avoid his gaze. A part of her feared the vulnerability that would come if she dared to stare any longer. A minute of silence followed, then, her wine gaze would meet his again -- a warm smile offered and the slightest look of sadness in her eyes.

"You are a funny one, Ravinger..." was all she could muster quitely....
[Image: dc0nbip-5f74ddbc-0eeb-41ad-ad50-c0b42d06e3e2.png]
Messages In This Thread
I could even learn how to love - by Cynefrid - October 20, 2020, 08:58 AM
RE: I could even learn how to love - by Ravinger - October 20, 2020, 09:20 AM
RE: I could even learn how to love - by Cynefrid - October 20, 2020, 04:58 PM
RE: I could even learn how to love - by Ravinger - October 20, 2020, 05:34 PM
RE: I could even learn how to love - by Cynefrid - October 23, 2020, 12:25 PM
RE: I could even learn how to love - by Ravinger - November 25, 2020, 08:16 PM
RE: I could even learn how to love - by Cynefrid - December 01, 2020, 05:13 PM
RE: I could even learn how to love - by Ravinger - December 04, 2020, 08:15 PM
RE: I could even learn how to love - by Cynefrid - December 15, 2020, 11:51 PM
RE: I could even learn how to love - by Ravinger - December 16, 2020, 07:56 PM